HAIR CARE TIPS
When you invest in good, premium quality human hair, one of the greatest benefits to you is that the hair can last months longer than packaged hair. It is important to take good care of your human hair to help it fulfil its lifespan.
Always wash your hair extensions first before installation. You will be able to detect any issues with your bundles at this time.
Use the over and out method when installing your hair. Although our wefts are custom made, we still advise that you care for them the best you can. Not required, but you may seal your wefts using a good quality weft sealant. Also, cut your wefts only when absolutely necessary. After your install, brush your hair out thoroughly to remove loose hairs.
* Apply a moisture rich Conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp.
* Leave Conditioner in for at least 15 minutes or more
* Do not massage the hair.
* Rinse thoroughly.
* Scrunch hair gently to enhance the curls.
* When damp, apply a dime size of an anti-frizz alcohol free hair serum.
* Let air-dry
* Do not use oil products or excessive products on curly hair, it will cause matting.
* Do not brush or comb hair when dry, it will cause hair to frizz and may cause hair to tangle.
* Important NOTE: Conditioner only wash is recommended at least 3 times a week
BED TIME CARE (WAVY/CURLY)
*Before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid and wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
*For bouncy waves, style with Flexi-rods.
*After waking up, undo braid/remove rods and comb using a wide tooth comb (or paddle brush) through beginning at the ends and working your way up to roots.
*Style as desired
BED TIME CARE (LOOSE/CURLY)
*Before going to bed, place your hair in one big ponytail, and wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
*After waking up, undo ponytail.
*Spray your hair with a water bottle and comb through section by section using a wide tooth comb starting from the roots to the top.
*Scrunch hair very gently.
*Let your hair air-dry.
*Refrain from touching when hair is wet. This will cause the hair to get big and frizzy